The 2017 Illinois Independent Film Festival ended in Chicago, Illinois at the Seven Bar and Restaurant (400 E. Randolph 7th Floor Chicago, IL — 60601).
2017 Festival Rules:
– Filmmakers must hold all necessary rights for any films they submit.
– Each film must be less than 250 minutes long.
– All films must either be in English or include proper English subtitles.
– A filmmaker can submit multiple films.
– Incorrectly completed entry forms, or missing information may lead to the disqualification of
– Filmmakers will allow clips from their projects to be used for advertising and promotions.
– Decisions of the selection committee are final.